The Office of Instruction is responsible for supporting teaching, advising, and student learning on UGA’s main and extended campuses. The Office of Instruction provides critical student academic services, from recruitment through graduation as well as faculty support related to teaching and curricular matters. It is charged with empowering instructors and students to enhance the teaching and learning environment across campus, to champion new ideas and methods for teaching and learning, and to prepare students to understand and navigate the global world in which they live, work, and learn.
The Office of Instruction is responsible for a wide range of initiatives that advance the University of Georgia as a national leader and as a preeminent, global university.
Office of Instruction units:
- Advising including Pre-Professional Advising Office (Pre-Law Advising Office and Pre-Health Advising Office) and the Office of Transfer Services
- Division of Academic Enhancement
- Academic Honesty
Opportunities and Experiences
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Domestic Field Study
- Double Dawgs
- Experiential Learning
- First-Year Odyssey Seminar Program
- Office of Service-Learning
- Science Learning Center
- Washington Semester Program
Reach Beyond Athens
Read more about Faculty and Student Resources for success in and out of the classroom here.