Academic Honesty Policy
The University of Georgia seeks to promote and ensure academic honesty and personal integrity among students and other members of the university community. A Culture of Honesty, UGA's academic honesty policy and procedures, was developed to serve these goals (View the entire policy [pdf file]). All members of the academic community are responsible for knowing the policy and procedures on academic honesty.
Effective Date. This policy shall apply to all acts occurring on or after May 15, 2007.
- Student Honor Code
- Definitions for Purposes of this Policy
- Required Conduct
- Prohibited Conduct
- Procedures for Resolving Matters of Alleged Academic Dishonesty
- Consequences(s) for Honesty Violations
- Relationship to Non-Academic Misconduct Policy
- Law School and College of Veterinary Medicine
- Mandatory annual report on academic honesty cases
- Access to records