Undergraduate/Graduate Dual Degree Proposal Process
1. The Double Dawgs program is based on the Academic Affairs Dual Degree Policy.
- Policy notes that 12 graduate hours can satisfy requirements for both the undergraduate and graduate degree
- Undergraduate students have the option to use 12 elective hours to take graduate-level courses
2. Faculty develop proposal using online form
3. The proposals will require the following approval routing:
- Department Heads, Deans
- Curriculum Systems will facilitate routing through:
- Graduate School (administrative approval)
- Office of Instruction (administrative approval)
The Office of Curriculum Systems is available to provide assistance in developing and preparing proposals. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-542-6358.