Teaching and Learning Continuity
Your regular teaching schedules and formats can be disrupted by events and unforeseen circumstances such as weather, natural disasters, or health concerns. In many cases, you can continue to teach your classes, hold advising sessions, or conduct business remotely using technology available to everyone at UGA.
Here are tools and tips to help you maintain continuity in your classes and other support services when there are significant disruptions in regular operations.
- Accessibility and Accomodations
- Exam Proctoring
- Experiential Learning at a Distance
- Information Technology Resources
- Instructional Methods
- Messages and Updates
- Preparing for Remote Teaching
- Proctored Exam Alternatives
- Student Resources for Distance Learning
- Teaching Resources related to COVID-19
- Video Conferencing Options