Student Resources for Distance Learning
- CURO – resources for CURO Symposium, CURO Research Assistantships, and R-suffix courses.
- Division of Academic Enhancement – continuing to support students’ academic success remotely.
- eLC Experience – a non-credit opportunity designed to equip students with the resources and strategies needed for success in online learning.
- Enterprise Information Technology Services - UGA specific IT tools for online learning.
- Office of Academic Advising – alternative advising options.
- Office of Academic Honesty – expectations for honesty in online learning.
- Office of Experiential Learning – impact on EL graduation requirements.
- Office of Service Learning – impact on Service Learning.
- University Libraries - Library databases and the GIL online catalog will continue to be available to students, faculty, and staff.